She Made Herself A Home
Learn how to create a home that's inviting, beautiful, and uniquely you—all while staying on a budget. Whether you're decorating your first home, planning for renovations, or simply looking for an affordable refresh, She Made Herself a Home is the ideal home décor planner to help you tap into your creative side and instill the confidence you need to get started on those DIY projects.
Popular blogger Rachel Van Kluyve of Crate & Cottage, along with a community of other successful home décor bloggers, offers up simple design tips for those who want to create lovely, budget-friendly, intentional spaces for themselves and their families.
In She Made Herself a Home, Rachel will:
- Walk readers through a style quiz to determine if their style is modern, traditional, rustic, or eclectic
- Guide readers through selecting a color scheme
- Provide the best tips for choosing the right item(s) for your space
- Give insight on how to find great deals
- Offer easy-to-follow organization tips for every room
Where was this made?
Many of our products are either vintage or reproductions and made here in the United States as well as locations around the world. Feel free to inquire!
What size should I get?
Please refer to any size chart or size approximations we provide.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary, please look at the estimates provided during checkout.
Where is this shipping from?
Our shop is in Geneva, IL, 60134!